We would like to extend huge thanks to the following people:
(listed chronologically throughout the year)
• An anonymous Friend has sponsored cellist Philip Trzebiatowski and viola player Claire Gibby for the year 2017
• Friend of Norwich Baroque, Laurie Ashton has sponsored second fiddle, Jane Slocombe, and one of our unique named wheelie trolleys (Hilda) containing 4 stands for the year 2017
• Jill Craig has sponsored David Morgan and the Harpsichord for the year 2017.
• An anonymous Friend sponsored soloist mezzo-soprano Diana Moore (Jan 2017)
• Jill Craig sponsored oboe /recorder player, Chris Hartland for Bach by Arrangement.
• An anonymous couple has sponsored cellist Naomi Fry and violinist Liz Skinner for the yr 2017
• An anonymous Friend has sponsored cellist Philip Trzebiatowski and viola player Claire Gibby for the yr 2017
• Laurie Ashton has sponsored 2nd fiddle Jane Slocombe an wheelie trolley Hilda for the yr 2017
• Honorary Friend Margaret Ashbee sponsored he food for the Friends Party
• An anonymous Friend has sponsored the St Mark Passion excerpts for Bach by Arrangement.
• Barbara Heighes kindly sponsored the wine and nibbles for Friends, sponsors and musicians for after Bach by Arrangement
• David and Val Morgan sponsored the vocal quartet for Bach by Arrangement
• The food for the Friends party/competition is again sponsored by Honorary Friend Margaret Ashbee
• Barbara Heighes has sponsored the wine for the Friends Party/competition judging.
• The late Douglas Losh-Atkinson generously left provision in his will for the Historic Sounds Composition Competition to live on.
• David and Val Morgan have sponsored the Mudge Organ concerto to be played in June at Wymondham Abbey
• Jill Craig has sponsored oboist Joel Raymond for our concert with Seraphim in July ‘Love and Sacrifice’
• SG Wealth Management has sponsored the entire Brandenburg concert in September
• Honorary Friend, Kath Bass, is sponsoring our guest director, Austrian violinist Lucia Froihofer, for October.
• The Tombland Bookshop
is sponsoring the 1st piece in our Oct programme
• Baroque Friend Robert Rogers is sponsoring the last piece in the October programme.
Why not join them?
Contact us via the 'contact page' or email Jane Slocombe email@example.com